Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things I Lurve: Veronica M

Whenever I need a new dress for a special event, a hot date, or just to spoil myself, I generally pop over to Veronica M. Most of their designs are in heavy, wrinkle resistant fabrics that travel really well. I've literally crammed a Veronica M dress in the bottom of a backpack and pulled it out a day later, completely wearable. Veronica M's fabrics also drape beautifully and her designs work really well on curvy women. I find her taste in prints to be hit-and-miss, but she knocks it out of the park often enough to keep me coming back. Best of all, prices are generally reasonable. Non-sale items don't run much higher than $100, and I recently picked up an adorable shift dress from the sale rack for $5, which garnered numerous compliments during my fabulous New York weekend.

Veronica M
7122 Beverly Blvd.
and
8512 W. 3rd Street
and
410 Broadway in Santa Monica
and
30 W. Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena
and
13019 Ventura Blvd. in Studio City

1 comment: